At Fliesonline we are committed to protecting your privacy. The information we collect from you is the minimum we need in order to process your order.
What we need to know:
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address and delivery address. SAGEPAY, our card processors need to know your credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date but these details are not passed to Fliesonline.
We also need your telephone number or e-mail address in case we have to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
Are your Credit Card Details Safe?
When you place an online order with FLIESONLINE, the credit card processing is carried out in a secure encrypted environment using leading online payment provider - SAGEPAY. Your card details are not passed to FLIESONLINE, nor are they stored anywhere on our servers.
If you order by phone or in writing, your card details are not kept after the payment has been processed
Are your personal details safe?
FLIESONLINE does not sell, exchange or pass any of your personal details to any third party other than those which need to be passed to SAGEPAY in order to complete your purchase.
(1) About cookies
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(3) Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the shopping cart on our website;]
(3) to improve the website's usability
(4) to analyse the use of our website
(5) in the administration of this website
(5) Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
(6) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the shopping cart on the Fliesonline website
(7) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Sign up to our free monthly newsletter, and save at least 10% on all purchases all year!
It's easy - just click HERE to sign up.